Georgian Wire Glass
Georgian Wire Cast glass is an Obscure rolled patterned glass containing 0.5mm steel mesh. Georgian Wire Plate is a clear glass that contains a 0.5mm steel mesh. The steel mesh is embedded INTO the glass during the molten stage of manufacture. It can be laminated into other glass.
- Offers more security than non-wired glass
- Has a fire rating of 60 minutes when glazed into a fire door.
- Used in fire doors, partitions and windows in a wide range of buildings from schools to offices where safety glass is not a requirement.
- A fire integrity product, it will restrict the spread of flames and hot gasses.
- Available in either clear or obscure textured versions.